How To Get An AOL Login
An AOL email is a service from AOL that is free and web based. To get a free AOL login, what is required of you is a computer or a mobile device that has a web browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox, along with an Internet connection.
The main advantage of having a my AOL mail is it can be opened through any web browser. In addition, you can use this AOL mail login in any online account, whether it is for social networking or online shopping. Your AOL email sign in can also be utilized in AOL services other than getting an AOL mail inbox.
Seen next are the procedures and pictures to support you in getting to access my AOL email.
• Open your choice web browser program and put in www.aol.com on the address bar of the web browser for your AOL mail sign in.
• There is no guarantee that the main page will be just like the initial picture. Even with this, simply search for the “SIGN IN | SIGN UP” hyperlink and click it. You can even go directly to https://my.screenname.aol.com.
• Once it shows up, the web page will appear on the second picture. Click the “Get a Free Username” hyperlink. You can also pick to log in utilizing other social networking accounts, like Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Yahoo!
• You will then find next, what should be the log in for your AOL email, just like the third picture.
• It may happen that you might find another person’s AOL email page and not the picture. If this takes place, log out and then log in again.
• On the indicated page, put in your First and Last Names, your Password, your Username, your Gender, your Zip code, your Date of birth, your Mobile Phone, your Security Question, your Alternate email, and finally, your Confirmation Code.
• You should think of an AOL username and it will look like email@example.com. Your username needs to be 3 characters long at the very least and you can even utilize periods or underscores. Moreover, because AOL has a lot of users, find a unique username. AOL will see if it is already in use.
• Once you have your very own AOL username, then you almost got an AOL email!
• Exactly the same as other online accounts, an AOL account has to have a password for security and privacy. As you plug in your chosen password, they will be substituted with dots. AOL needs your password to be between 8 to 16 characters. Then type the password one more time.
• Once you already have acceptable usernames as well as passwords, click the blue “Sign Up” link. So congratulations are now in order—you got an AOL email!